Plane spotters and travel adventurers will love these ethical socks, woven from soft organic cotton.
The pattern on this design features a biplane called a Stampe (pronounced Stomp!) which hails from the 1930’s. A vintage aircraft, a distinctly retro feel and a smashing pair of socks.
- Made from the softest, eco-friendly yarns spun in Italy and Portugal
- Sourced from a factory that’s been making socks for over 3 generations
- Long-lasting colour and superb quality
- Will make a thoughtful gift
The finer details:
- Machine wash
- Don’t tumble dry or iron
- 78% certified organic cotton, 20% polyamide, 2% elastane
- Made in Portugal
- Men’s: UK 7.5-11.5 / EUR 41-46