£ 13.95 GBP
Give your feet a treat with these ethically-made socks woven from luxurious alpaca yarns in a stylish grey hue.
Spun in a fine ribbed construction, they’re comfortable enough to wear all day, everyday. Plus, alpaca yarn has natural antibacterial properties so you don’t have to wash them after every wear.
● Knitted in Britain from the softest, eco-friendly alpaca fibres
● Naturally moisture-wicking and antibacterial properties ideal for keeping feet odour free
● Temperature regulating properties means you can wear them all year round
● Designed to fit into normal or even tight shoes
● Finished by hand linking, so you won’t even feel the toe seam
● Will make a thoughtful gift
The finer details:
● Machine wash on 30º
● Don’t tumble dry or iron
● 55%, alpaca wool, 45% nylon
● Made in Britain
● Sizes: Small - UK 4-7, Medium - UK 8-10, Large - UK 11-13