Our Swallow socks are inspired by the traditional swallow tattoo.
The swallow tattoo was a symbol used historically by sailors to show off their sailing experience. A sailor would have one tattoed on their chest for every 5,00 nautical miles. It is also said that if the sailor drowns, the swallows will guide their soul to heaven.
- Stylish women’s and men’s socks
- socks make a fun and thoughtful gift
- fresh colours and funky socks
- ethically made designer socks not novelty socks
- brighten up your sock drawer
- more patterns available from our sock shop
Our socks are ethical and they’re made in a family run factory in France that has been producing socks for 3 generations. Thanks to their ‘savoir-faire’ we are able to offer high-quality socks made from yarn spun in Italy and Portugal. The yarn is dyed using only eco-friendly pigments, in short, that means the colours last a long time and makes them soft and comfy.
The finer details:
- Machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron.
- 80% cotton, 18% polyamide, 2% elastane.
- Made in France
- Womens: UK 3.5-7 / EUR 36-40
- Mens: UK 7.5-11.5 / EUR 41-46