£ 34.00 GBP
Part of the MAiK collaboration with London based jewellery designer Matthew Calvin, the Union Circles colour print with geometrical shapes will make your walls come alive. The blues, turquoise and corals make this print the perfect addition for a home that loves a pop of colour.
Match it with the Squares Colour Print to get a perfect pair for your home.
The finer details:
Unframed A3 print
Printed in the UK using eco-friendly inks
350gm silk paper with a matt finish
The printer is committed to sustainability by promoting the use of green products and reducing waste. 95% of their waste is manufactured back into recycled products and the remaining 5% is converted into Refuse Derived Fuel.