£ 13.95 GBP
:Elevate your sock drawer with these ethically-made socks knitted from luxurious alpaca yarns in a versatile black hue.
The natural benefits of alpaca wool also means your feet will stay odour free and feeling breezy. The elasticated cuffs and ribbed texture give this pair a robust feel.
● Knitted in Britain from the softest, eco-friendly alpaca fibres
● Naturally moisture-wicking and antibacterial properties ideal for keeping feet odour free
● Temperature regulating properties means you can wear them all year round
● Designed to fit into normal or even tight shoes
● Finished by hand linking, so you won’t even feel the toe seam
● Will make a thoughtful gift
The finer details:
● Machine wash on 30º
● Don’t tumble dry or iron
● 55%, alpaca wool, 45% nylon
● Made in Britain
● Sizes: Small - UK 4-7, Medium - UK 8-10. Large - UK 11-13
Lovely soft, warm socks which will keep my feet cosy this Winter